Thursday 14 June 2012

Forum bars own brewed ale update

Hello,

    I have to confess that a select few of the Forum bars own brewed real ales have passed my lips but I have had plenty without considering their atecedndce.

I discovered tonight that their latest beers - First Porter and First Blonde have been created by executives and staff from the Broadfield, York and Old House along with the brewing team at Welbeck Abbey Brewery. Hence the signature fruit and hop notes in the beers?

This is good news but also more accurate news (re post on 27th December 2011). But other than having a slightly more ascorbic porter than I might have expected before in the Old House, there seems little difference. Try First Blonde for evidence of brewing changes though....

Seek em out and drink em I say!

Wee Beefy

No comments:

Post a Comment